As one of the world's leading exporters, China is also a country with a well-developed transport communications system, which allows local producers and consumers of their products to build quite effective delivery schemes from seller to buyer. Most often, road, railway or sea transport is used for these purposes. However, when it comes to the most reliable and quick delivery the only acceptable way is Air delivery of goods from China.
Why is the delivery of goods from China to Russia by air so profitable?
Of course there are other less expensive ways to purchase products in China. However, none of them can compete with air delivery in speed, as well as in:
- Reliability – air transport has traditionally been considered the safest, significantly outperforming trucking, seafreight and even railway
- The safety of the goods – the risk of intentional or accidental damage to the cargo in this case is minimal
- Versatility – product lots different by volume and content can be delivered even to the most remote regions of the Russian Federation
Features of air delivery from China to Russia
Depending on the specifics of the transported goods (weight, need to create special storage conditions, space requirements), their delivery can be carried out both in the luggage compartment of the passenger liner, and by cargo plane or charter flight. At the same time, transportation of consolidated consignments can significantly increase the economic efficiency of transportation.
As for the process of air delivery from China to Russia, it includes several stages:
- The development of an optimal route. In many cases it allows significant reduction of transportation costs
- Cost calculation – our experts analyze a number of factors (distance between departure and destination points, weight, volume and characteristics of the cargo) and calculate the final price of its delivery to the recipient in the Russian Federation
- Organization of cargo reception – the goods are marked and placed in temporary warehouses before the cargo dispatch
- Paperwork – at this stage, the full package of transport and customs documentation is filled out and approved
- Packaging – depending on the product type they are packaged in appropriate containers. It can be containers, cylinders, platforms, wooden or cardboard boxes
- Customs control. It is a mandatory procedure, without which the cargo will not be able to cross the border
Air delivery from China to Russia will be the best way to organize logistics if:
- the case is the transportation of perishable (food), expensive (jewelry, electronics) or fragile goods
- The speed of delivery is more important than its cost
- It is necessary to deliver goods to areas with poorly developed system of roads and railways
For more than three decades of successful activity in this and a number of related market segments, our company has gained rich experience in interacting with customers and is ready to offer you:
- The insurance of the transported products
- Qualified assistance in matters of certification and customs clearance
- Our own storage facilities in five Chinese cities.